FLUX Token Flow
- 1 FLUX = $0.04 USD
- Hard Cap = $20,000,000 USD
- 1B Total Supply
- 500M sold to the public
- 270M Growth Escrow
- 200M (20%) Team: 25% vest at 6-mths, remainder over 2 years
- 30M to SAFT Round
- Engineering and development: 30%
- Partnerships, Marketing and Incentives: 25%
- Marketing & Community Development: 20%
- Operations: 15%
- Advising: 7%
- Legal and Compliance: 2%
- Bounty Programs: 1%
Blake comes from the worlds of mobility and data and is always on the frontier of new markets; mobilizing community around emerging products. Founder of the Cleanweb movement. First hire at Samsung-backed Vinli. Funded by Facebook twice. He is a co-author of "The Smartup Manifesto” defining opportunities where big data, sensors, urban tech and the sharing economy collide.
Former commander of elite military units who creates security and IT solutions for armies, governments, Fortune 500s. Amichai’s work in artificial personality, nano sensors and image recognition is key to realization of the Flux vision to cognify the physical world.
Journalist and biologist by trade who will ensure the whole world knows of Flux’s aspirations for autonomous farming and ensuring global food security. For more than a decade, Karin has led the dialog on technology for sustainable systems with a particular focus on the Middle East. Her work has been featured on Bloomberg, CNN, Techcrunch, New York Times, and is known in some parts of the world as the Green Prophet.
20 years’ experience in operations management and New Product Introduction. Past senior director of operations at Lumenis (Israel), maintenance manager at TowerJazz (Israel) and outsourced VP operations to over 100 early-stage cleantech startups. An MBA from Haifa University, and a BSc in electrical engineering from the Technion.
With a passion for blockchain development and a strong background in machine learning, Jared brings a host of software talents to the Flux team. Jared’s development expertise spans domains, with experience ranging from building resilient big data applications to programming intelligent, automated gardening systems.
Eric turns data into automated control for Indoor Farming and ECLSS at Cosmos X in Tokyo. He graduated from Pierre and Marie Curie University with a PhD in Distributed Artificial Intelligence / Multi-Agent Systems, and from his Uncle’s winery, growing Grenache in France.
Kylen brings product management experience in hardware, IoT and blockchain to Flux. As the founder of Blockchain for Sustainable Development, he has advised startups and NGOs on impactful blockchain models throughout the developing world. He now manages key partnerships, and leads projects as a liaison between internal and external teams for Flux. He previously founded the wearable tech company, AirBespoke.
Cooper brings crowdsale analysis, tokenomics, and crypto investing experience combined with marketing hustle to the Flux project. Leveraging his knowledge of the landscape and network of influentials, he is building impactful partnerships that will accelerate the Flux Ecosystem. As an active member of CU Blockchain Club, Cooper is charged with building and managing a group of a dozen plus students participating in the Flux community marketing bounty program.
Mason brings his experience in blockchain technology and data analytics to the Flux Project. Additionally, a member of CU Blockchain and Economics major, Mason is the voice of the Flux Community.
CEO, BTC Media & Board Member, Po.et Foundation
As Chief Executive Officer of BTC Media LLC, David Bailey is an industry leader in the digital currency and blockchain space. After founding yBitcoin, the world’s leading publication about digital currency, David launched BTC Media, a corporate group including Bitcoin Magazine, the world’s first information outlet and news desk dedicated to digital currency, and Distributed, a leading source of information on distributed ledger technology.
Blockchain VC & Former Chief Digital Officer - Vice Media
Mike Germano was the Chief Digital Officer of VICE and CEO/co-founder of Carrot Creative. Mike led digital endeavors for VICE Media and oversees Carrot, now a VICE company. Carrot is an award-winning, full-service, digital agency. It creates digital campaigns and products for clients including Yankees, Chipotle, Ferrari, Snapchat, Netflix, Disney, Under Armour, Rolex, Home Depot, MLB, Red Bull, Ford, NFL and many others.
Andrew was the founder of four startups, including Startup Weekend, and has built global communities across dozens of countries. He was employee number 1 at TechStars.
Adi is a pioneer in participatory media, an entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience. Adi founded YouNow, a live social platform which has grown to 40 Million users and most recently, launched the PROPS Project which is a blockchain-based social video platform, He is a member of the Real-Time Academy of Short Form Arts & Sciences and was named one of 2015’s top 100 most influential and inspiring people in NYC tech by Business Insider.
Colby is a lawyer with a M&A background and expertise in strategic growth, founded McKenzie Ventures, a boutique sweat equity firm. Most recently, as the co-founder of Eyechronic, he has helped drive enormous growth as Eyechronic has quickly become one of the premiere retail technology companies in the cannabis space.
Lou Kerner is a Founding Partner of CryptoOracle, a VC and Advisory firm focused exclusively on companies leveraging blockchain, cryptocurrency, smart contracts and decentralization. Lou has been a Crypto enthusiast, investor, and thought leader since 2013, and is recognized as one of the most influential Crypto bloggers.
Henry Gordon-Smith is an acknowledged global thought leader in urban agriculture. Henry’s breadth of experience ranges across the spectrum of the sector; from vertical farms and commercial greenhouses to soil-based farms and architectural design amenities.
CTO at Radio Thermostat Company of America. He previously led the Consumer Solutions group at Trilliant and authored the book "Residential Energy Management For A Carbon-Constrained World". He earned his PhD in Mechanical Engineering at UC Berkeley and Management of Technology Certification from the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
- FluxToken.io website launch
- AMA with PROPS + YouNow Founder Adi Sideman
- Product Feedback with Subsistence Farmers
- NGO Partnership Outreach
- Announced BLDR Crypto Hub launch (Boulder, CO)
- Expanded Advisory Team
- ETH Denver participation
- Engaged BTC Inc (BTC Media + BTC Labs) for ICO execution and marketing
- Whitepaper v1 Finalized
- Private Sale Live
- Proof of Impact Announcement
- Scaling Blockchain Engineering Team
- Open Flux office in Boulder, Colorado at BLDR Crypto Hub
- Start of Monthly Community Newsletters
- Inform Dapp Development from In-field Subsistence Farmers Interviews
- FLUX Dashboard designs and workflow
- FLUX Token Model and Allocation Finalization
- Finalize Public Crowdsale Terms & Conditions
- First Proof of Impact Applications
- Flux Bounty/Airdrop program launched
- Flux Hackathon (US) + dApp competition
- Eddy Growbot pre-order registration opens
- MICO Developer Kit + SDK announcement and pre-orders
- Publish "TARA Alliance" Data Capsule Specs
- Perception Engine Stage 1
- Publically Announce First Impact Partnerships at DisCon Boulder
- Eddy Prototype Pilot deployed to grow test sites
- MICO-powered Impact Pilots with Farmers and NGO partners
- Public Pre-Sale Begins
- Proof of Impact Monitoring (identify how program has worked, any changes that need to be made)
- Develop sales channels in target markets
- Proof of HODL Opt-in Begins
- Public Sale Begins
- Eddy Hardware Pre-sale Campaign Launches
- Public Sale Closes
- ICO Tokens Distributed
- Proof of Hold Opt-in Ends
- Proof of Hodl first payout
- Flux Marketplace goes live
- Testnet disease detection for first plants
- Eddy shipping to pre-orders and sales channels
- Testnet Rewards engine. (Rewards on usage)
- Flux Developer ToolKit/Sandbox
- Mainnet disease detection for first plants
- Mainnet Rewards engine (rewards users based on usage of data capsules provided to the network)
- App Stage 2 - Detection of plant disease via image recognition
Global Execution Partners